As a busy mom, I need easy and delicious meals. If you’re in need of the same thing, welcome to my Baked Chicken Fajita recipe. It’s nothing special or even original, but it stores well and I re-heat on my cast iron skillet. If you don’t have one, it’s one of the best $15 I’ve spent on cookware.
You are more than welcome to make a fajita blend. Checking the label and researching if there are GMOs or other hidden ingredients is a daunting task. There’s a market that I do put my trust in, and that’s THRIVE Market. They offer an organic fajita seasoning mix for $0.99 per pack and I don’t even use the whole pack when making these. If you’d like to try THRIVE Market, you can for 30 days and receive 25% your first order with my referral code.
Top it Off!
- Guacamole or Sliced Avocados
- Shredded Cheese
- Mexican Rice
- Black Beans
- 1 Medium to Large Sweet Onion
- 3 Bell Peppers
- 1.5 Lb. Chicken Breast or Thighs
- Fajita Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Taco Shells
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Slice Onions and Peppers into strips
- Slice Chicken in strips (It's best to find thin chicken breast)
- Toss ingredients in a large rectangular casserole dish.
- Drizzle olive oil and generously sprinkle fajita seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, for 60 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Stirring ingredients occasionally.
- 15 minutes before the fajitas come out, heat corn tortillas on the cast iron with a little butter or avocado oil.
- Spoon out and serve!